You are part of it.
I am a professional chauffer, that chooses to drive the PUBLIC in a taxi as opposed to a limousine. Why? I took up driving a taxi in NY in 1990. I liked it. People paid me to drive them around. People liked me driving them around. 20+ years, over a million miles and tens of thousands of customers later, I am finally approved and licensed to do so for YOU here in the Wilkes-Barre & Scranton Area.
THANK YOU PUC
- The hurdles and obstacles were time consuming and cumbersome.
- Contrary to public opinion/hearsay THE PUC is HONEST.
- Anything worth doing is worth “fighting” for.
- The obstacles are there to ensure public safety.
- I am sincerely overjoyed to have this opportunity to serve the public.
Getting on the road- in pictures.
IT IS NOT READY.
I went to Hell’s Kitchen, NYC to a licensed meter shop. I bought the rooflight advertising carrier and a meter. I paid the pros there to program and install both items. I liked the “T” they use on cabs there, and had them add that plus some lettering.
As they had only (1) color (black) I have ordered more decals for the name and roof sign.
NOTICE I am using a Luxury Lincoln Town Car as a TAXI. Yes it will burn more gas than the shoeboxes they use for taxicabs around here. BUT YOU will be more comfortable, and we can seat (4) adults VERY COMFORTABLY.
MORE PICS COMING.